Monday, March 28, 2011

What have I done? This is a commitment!!!

Spring time play
Monday, March 28, 2011 - Day 1

I sat up in bed last night after about an hour of dozing in and out of sleep. I told myself that IF I want to get better at photography, then I had to make it happen. Was I willing to put in the work and what was really necessary to become better?  I take about a million photos now (ask my husband and daughter) and I like many of them. But, how could I go beyond taking snapshots and actually get to know more about photography? 

I've taken photography classes with the county and at the local community college. I learned a lot through the home work and the field trips.  I also went to a photography class geared towards moms the other day. It was fabulous. Real and applicable to my life, which is hectic.

The photographer mentioned her 365 project and how it helped her.  She mentioned how it wasn't easy and how she had quit once part of the way through. After listening to her and pondering it for a while, I have decided to make the jump.  365 project here I come.

Blogging world....I expect you to hold me to this.

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment